- Incoming covered box with a residue-free basket with a total capacity of 120 tonnes of wheat.
- Chain conveyors and basket elevators of the Swedish manufacturer SKANDIA, Industry series, in a residue-free design, with an output of 150 t/h.
- German all-metal screen cleaner with automated dosing control on pre-screen GEBR.RUBERG RVS 150 with a pre-treatment/cleaning capacity of 150 t/h.
- German duralumin dryer STELA GDB 1/9 S with direct heating and MAXON gas burner with an output of 2400 kW. Drying capacity in wheat at 4% desiccation (from 19% to 15%) is 31 t/hr.
- American BROCK silo, Everest series with robust construction and 2.66" wool fitted with all-mesh floor and roof patent EAVE VENT KIT .... for long term storage.
- The capacity of the BROCK silos is 2x 1500 tons and 3x 3000 tons in wheat. All silos are equipped with thermometer cables, continuous monitoring of the stacking height, roof anti-condensation fan as well as pressure turbines for 100% aeration of the material.
- The dispatch bins are equipped with strain gauge weighing for a better overview of the removal.
- The automatic system is controlled via a large format PC screen with a line diagram.
- The line is equipped with a fully furnished air-conditioned headquarters, including toilet and changing room facilities.
Announcement of the Post-harvest Line of the Year 2021
Article about the entire implementation can be downloaded here