- turnkey post-harvest lines
- refurbish existing lines
- preparing project proposal and design
- deliver technology
- electrical assembly
- automatic control system set up
- staff training and a test run
- customer and maintenance service
- PAWLICA trademark = registered technology solution
- more than 600.000 tons of grain in BIN and BROCK silos
- more than 300 STELA dryers installed
Turnkey post-harvest lines or refurbishing existing lines
Our company does not only specialize in turnkey post-harvest lines, but we also refurbish existing lines. We prepare project proposal and design, deliver technology including machinery and electrical assembly as well as an automatic control system set up and finally, we launch the line. We always provide staff training and a test run. Warranty and post-warranty customer service provision is of course included.
Our company has been supplying farmers in the Czech Republic with high quality technology for drying, cleaning and storage of not only grain but also other commodities. We know very well how important the post-harvest treatment is for farmers. It allows them to increase the value of the produce and then sell it with a higher profit. Therefore, we specialize in the sale of such technology, which is 'grain-friendly', but also very reliable and efficient.
We currently supply the market with modern technology for grain storage provided by certified foreign partners who offer specialized products of the highest quality. For many years we have been representing the German manufacturer of STELA dryers, the American manufacturer of BROCK silos, the Polish exporting producer of BIN silos and the German manufacturer GEBR. RUBERG supplying sophisticated pre-cleaners and cleaners. We also offer transport technology provided by two Scandinavian producers SKANDIA and JE-MA. The US HUTCHINSON Grain Pump technology has been a very popular conveyor system of recent years. For many years we have been also representing PFEUFFER, a German manufacturer of laboratory equipment, whose instruments saw the beginning of our business and are still a great advertisement for us with farmers and food producers.
- When designing post-harvest lines and grain storage systems we rely on rich experience of our specialists.
- We offer the best machine technology solutions to post-harvest lines after a dialogue with the customer.
- We rely on first-rate foreign technology regarding vital machinery parts and on local technology regarding the ordinary equipment.
- As we carefully select our manufacturers and cooperate with them in long-term, we are able to deliver individual machinery items as well as entire investment units.
- For the same reason we are also able to supply technologies adapted to our conditions.
- Long-lasting relationships with our partners also have a major positive impact on the service and maintenance of the supplied equipment.
- When carrying out assembly work and project implementation, we confide in work of our partner installation and maintenance companies.
- PAWLICA trademark has become a symbol of quality and reliable post-harvest lines and storage systems for both the farmers and industrial businesses.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
PAWLICA technology solution is a safe bet. It is guaranteed that PAWLICA post-harvest line will be constructed using proven European and American technologies and that their mutual integration and function has been tested on hundreds of installations. Combination of BROCK silos, STELA dryers, GEBR. RUBERG cleaners and SKANDIA conveyors received a 'PAWLICA post-harvest line' protected certified patent.